Property Management Services For Homeowners
Resort Properties of Angel Fire offers management services for both vacation/short term and long term rentals. Our experienced local staff will care for your home as if it was our own. Please do not hesitate to call for a free evaluation of your property management needs.
There are a variety of reasons to list your home as a vacation rental – offset the costs of ownership, don’t want it sit empty, or share your piece of paradise with others. Let the experts at Resort Properties of Angel Fire take care of the worries and hassles for you. We offer full-service property management that includes marketing, reservations, housekeeping, maintenance, and accounting.
- High Quality Marketing CampaignsWe’ll expand your reach by marketing your rental property across 25+ well-known vacation rental websites (e.g., VRBO, TripAdvisor, HomeAway, FlipKey, Airbnb, etc.). We’ll also generate strong marketing campaigns to regularly promote your home to our large database of previous guests.
- Top Ranked WebsiteResort Properties of Angel Fire website is a top-ranked webpage on all the top search engines. Therefore, in addition to our expansive marketing campaign, your home will also appear on Resort Properties website that appears as a top result every time someone is searching for Angel Fire, NM!
Resort Properties of Angel Fire also manage properties for owners seeking long-term tenants. We specialize in personalized service and attention. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- expertise and knowledge of current area rental rates to ensure your home’s rental rate is maximized
- advertising online and area outlets
- finding and screening potential tenants
- showings and walk-throughs as needed
- draw up and execute lease agreement
- collect all deposits and the monthly rent
- monthly statements and payment of rental income to homeowner
- 365/24/7 emergency maintenance service
Want to know more about the vacation rental market in Angel Fire? The experts at Resort Properties are here to help. We offer tips to help property owners understand the market and improve your home’s income potential.